T & C's
T & C's
All prices are inclusive of GST
- Please allow up to 1 week for your order to be processed and shipped. If your order is urgent, let us know and we will assist if possible.
- Once your order has been dispatched, you will receive tracking information via email.
- We use Australia Post or Sendle (depending on your location) to send all orders.
- We do ship internationally for many items, some items are too fragile or too large for international shipping. All international orders need to be emailed to email@example.com for a shipping quote. Once confirmed an invoice will be sent.
- Once the Package/Parcel leaves us and is collected via one of our Couriers it is then in their hands. We ensure all our packages are well packed for shipping and we rarely have issues. In the regrettable event that an item arrives damaged to you then an investigation needs to be opened with the courier. We will assist in helping with any information for this, but please understand this process does take some time.
- If an item is damaged in transit, we will arrange for a replacement or refund with sufficient evidence of such damage.
- We will arrange a refund, return or replacement on any goods that arrive in a faulty or damaged condition - in accordance with Australian consumer law legislation.
- We do not accept return for change of mind so please choose carefully.
A pre-order is an order placed for an item that is currently out of stock. We open pre-orders for popular items that sell out quickly. This also guarantees an immediate dispatch when the product arrives in stock. These items will often say 'Please allow 10 days Handling time',this means, please allow 10 Business days for the item to reach us from our supplier, once received into our warehouse we will send the item to you within 2 business days. Please note that orders that include other products will not be shipped until the pre-order item is available, as they will be sent as one delivery.